The unique wizard school summer camp experience is back for 2019! It will be held July 14-20, 2019 on the campus of Swarthmore College near Philadelphia.
Limited spots are available for students ages 11-17 who are rising middle or high-schoolers for fall 2019.
Spots may be reserved with a $250 deposit, with payment in full by June 1, 2019.
Along with your fellow participants, you will live out your fantasy of being a wizard in a magical school. You will get the chance to:
- Join or be sorted into one of the Four Courts of the school and play a part in its traditions and rites.
- Wear a wizard robe and a tie in the color of your Court.
- Compete for the Providence Court Cup by earning (or maybe losing) house points.
- Attend magical courses in alchemy, magical combat, runic magic, crafting, magical creatures, and more!
- Attend a Wizard Ball in your finest regalia.
- Make new friends and form long-lasting bonds with fellow wizards.
- Join clubs that match your interests.
- Play magical sports
- Explore the buildings and grounds, encountering magical creatures and artifacts that may be helpful or harmful.
- Engage in discussions, study and socialize, stir up shenanigans, or stay out of trouble.
- Live onsite with your housemates, eat meals together (lodging and all food is included)
- Make a difference in the story’s outcome with the decisions you make: how the story ends is up to you!
- Have a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Each student gets an acceptance letter and reports to campus for sorting and orientation. Once there, you’ll receive a character to play–a student from one of the five North American wizard schools. Along with the other campers, you’ll help turn the beautiful campus of Swarthmore College into a school of magic for a week.
“You won’t regret sending them. They will have an amazing interactive experience!” – Parent of 2018 camper
“Magischola prep was an amazing experience. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The counselors made sure everyone was having a good time and had what they needed. The activities were so much fun as well, I never felt bored with camp.” – 2018 participant